Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Update

I haven't forgotten about this blog.  I promise.

Here are my excuses for the lack of posts lately:
1. the computer crashed and I haven't been able to load pictures to share with you
2. we've (mainly Jesse... I've been feeling very slow these days) been working 'round the clock trying to get this house ready for the baby... *which is due in about 4 weeks! yikes!
3. any free moment I have had, I am taking naps to recoup from working at my job or working on the house

I promise I will share more pictures once the computer is fixed!  I have plenty to share with you all and am honored that you are still reading this little blog of mine!  

At this point we are hoping to schedule an inspection for occupancy the end of this month... so if all goes as planned and the baby doesn't come early, we will have time to move in and rest for about a day... just kidding... more like a week or so before a new phase of business takes over our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment