Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Windy Day of More Framing

 Yes, I'm a girl... and yes I use a hammer with 2 hands.
At least I am hammering!  Aren't you proud of me?
 Jesse and Kenny worked on the back, angled wall where two glass, french doors will look over the back yard, from the dining/living room.

(Notice the ladder in the background, in a pile of snow!  It was so windy things were flying all over the place!!)
 Second floor looking towards the master suite.
Rachel and I shoveled snow and ice off of the unfinished floor in the master suite, hoping to not hurt the exposed radiant floor tubing.  Hopefully this week the sun will melt everything and maybe we can pour the concrete over it.

2 comments:

  1. Great batch of pictures Sara! I can't believe how things have so quickly taken shape.

    One or two hands,it doesn't matter - pounding those hanger nails into an lvl beam is no easy task. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Love to see it coming together.

    ReplyDelete