Friday, September 17, 2010

Burlap

Since this blog is from my point of view, you all will get to hear me babble about my decorating ideas for this house.  I know this is all a bit premature since we haven't even started digging yet, but a girl can dream... right!?

We would like to use a lot of recycled or reused material on this house, including decorations, furniture... etc.

Have you ever heard of Lonely Monk Coffee?
They roast EXCELLENT coffee.
Leon Miller, the Roast Master, is friends with my Dad and has graciously given me some burlap.



What should I do with it?
I have a bunch of ideas...
maybe re-upholster a chair (sounds crazy.. but I think it might work depending on the chair).
maybe curtains for the mudroom...
maybe...

a dog bed? 
Cedar likes it!

I will keep you posted on my burlap creations and be sure to post some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment